Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZaKeQ86

Oct 1, 2020
when i play skywars i have fun but its annoying killing someone and being on like 2 hearts then someone just swoops up and kill u before u can heal/loot

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
its a (really annoying at times) tactic that people use. its just a way to play the game and there cant be done much about it without making the game completely unfair. best is to always have a way out and move away from a fight as fast as you can

Reactions: wxzzrd

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
its a (really annoying at times) tactic that people use. its just a way to play the game and there cant be done much about it without making the game completely unfair. best is to always have a way out and move away from a fight as fast as you can

several servers or almost all, when you do a kill it regenerates you your whole life sending you to die for someone who throws himself against you ... cubecraft should implement this

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
several servers or almost all, when you do a kill it regenerates you your whole life sending you to die for someone who throws himself against you ... cubecraft should implement this
would make the game unfair tho, people would be able to get rlly good gear and automatically win cuz others dont

Sep 26, 2020
we can have a system where when you kill somebody your immune to attacks for a short amount of time like 10-15 secs but you can't fight back so its a time to heal or loot how about that guys?

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
For as far as I've seen it's not too hard to prevent yourself from getting cleaned. Always know where your enemies are and only push someone when no other players are near. I've sometimes got people pushing me when another players is waiting already, that's just asking to be cleaned.

If you're playing in 1.8 it's a little different. In 1.8 you got to vote OP if you don't want to be cleaned, because of the (broken) healing system. You just need golden apples to heal quickly, and you don't get enough in normal.

Reactions: king of salmons
Sep 26, 2020
For as far as I've seen it's not too hard to prevent yourself from getting cleaned. Always know where your enemies are and only push someone when no other players are near. I've sometimes got people pushing me when another players is waiting already, that's just asking to be cleaned.

If you're playing in 1.8 it's a little different. In 1.8 you got to vote OP if you don't want to be cleaned, because of the (broken) healing system. You just need golden apples to heal quickly, and you don't get enough in normal.
Yea your right But I find myself getting cleaned 9/10 of the tim ein 1.9 want to play?? ign is SpookySalmon

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom