Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LiamHBest

Member
Oct 5, 2020
5
4
9
20
Sweden
Yeah it's really annoying but I think that it's also a big part of the game. Trying to kill everyone and at the same time playing smarty and tactical to not lose
to much hp.

But if you really need a fix then I think there is two main ways for it. The first is like everyone is saying, when you kill someone you have like a 3-4 second
cooldown when no one can damage you, the second thing could be to have a perk, "Everytimeyou kill someone you have a 50% change of a 3 second cooldown before anyone can damage you."?

Just ideas, what do you guys think?
 

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
809
2,466
349
Spain
Hey! I don't think this is something necessary.

I understand your frustration, it's annoying to get cleaned.
However, it's a strategy that we have to respect.

Thanks for the suggestion though! :heart:
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
Top Bottom