Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I've seen far too many people complain about them getting kicked, and I think this should help. Of course, once anticheat's ready, it will be reinstated.

"But the current anticheat helps with hackers!"
You can install a pre-made anticheat if you want, then once our anticheat is finished, replace the pre-made anticheat with ours. You could say that's copying, but why does that matter? Besides, those things are publicly posted online for a reason.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
The anti-cheat needs to be tested, and we are the perfect guinea pigs :P. It would be nice if it didn't kick players, but it does keep many hackers out of games. I have seen many hackers kicked from my games so it must be working. Anyways, just be patient. It will be finished soon™. :)

SSirus

Jan 5, 2017
I think a better solution would be to allow players to be able to rejoin in a certain timeframe for example if you lagged out you could still rejoin or if you were falsely kicked then you could rejoin.

CrazymanJR

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2016
Vancouver, BC
The anti cheat, that everybody has been waiting for, isn't even on the network. That is the old stuff that has been on for quite a while, although helps with kicking hackers. Would you rather have no protection? There are also complications with using pre-made anti cheats on a large network, such as CubeCraft, as they are most likely not designed to work with such a large player base.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Team Eggwars is my game of choice on the server; I usually play with one of my staff friends. Never in the 50+ hackers she has banned on the spot in the games I've been in has been kicked by the anticheat. At least over fifty hackers, not a single one has been caught by the anticheat.
ZERO. She can even testify herself.
I think it's a pretty clear indication the AC is not working.
"But the number of hackers has gone down significantly!"
That's most likely due to the VERY efficient report system (thank you, by the way)
Bottom line is I doubt this beta is doing anything productive.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I really don't think that removing the current anti-cheat wall will do any of us good, this is because the anti-cheat wall that is currently on actually does help, and from what i've seen on other servers, Cubecraft's Anti-cheat wall is the best. It may not provide full protection from malicious hackers, but it provides some.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I also think ,(in a way), we are the anti-cheat wall, as a lot of hackers have been banned this past year.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I really don't think that removing the current anti-cheat wall will do any of us good, this is because the anti-cheat wall that is currently on actually does help, and from what i've seen on other servers, Cubecraft's Anti-cheat wall is the best. It may not provide full protection from malicious hackers, but it provides some.
@Snodia can I have ur opinion pls
Also why is the suggestion "please remove ac remove the server until it is actually ready"
I don't want that :(

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The anti cheat, that everybody has been waiting for, isn't even on the network. That is the old stuff that has been on for quite a while, although helps with kicking hackers. Would you rather have no protection? There are also complications with using pre-made anti cheats on a large network, such as CubeCraft, as they are most likely not designed to work with such a large player base.
Yes please your better off having no anticheat at all then that garbage known as nocheatplus at least having no anticheat dosent kick legit players

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Team Eggwars is my game of choice on the server; I usually play with one of my staff friends. Never in the 50+ hackers she has banned on the spot in the games I've been in has been kicked by the anticheat. At least over fifty hackers, not a single one has been caught by the anticheat.
ZERO. She can even testify herself.
I think it's a pretty clear indication the AC is not working.
"But the number of hackers has gone down significantly!"
That's most likely due to the VERY efficient report system (thank you, by the way)
Bottom line is I doubt this beta is doing anything productive.
There isn't such a thing as a beta plugin, and if there is, it's NOT getting tested on the server, as @CrazymanJR explained.
It's just the old one Cube had for a while.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom