Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

joecoconut1

Apr 13, 2021
The knockback is getting out of hand, I have had people be able to hit me from like 10 blocks away that seemed like computer players. Thats messed up. And being able to totally screw someone with just one punch ruins the fun. Sometimes I get pulled toward the opponent instead of thrown away. Please just revert it, or make it less powerful. Hacks are also becoming more useful with this new knockback. Killaura literally gives you a forcefeild and in small skywars maps your screwed. Autoclickers give easy combos more and more better, and bows can totally make you want to burn your pc.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Heya! I understand your frustration.

I have had no further problems with this myself. I actually like the knockback. I think a good internet connection is really important, given the problems you describe. If you live far from the host, there's is nothing you can do about this sadly (I don't know if that is the case with you). Remember to use ethernet instead of WiFi if that's possible, unless you play on a mobile device. That'll help a lot as well. If you did so already, I have no clue what to do to be fair. If lag is the issue, a revert won't solve the problem. What you're saying about the cheaters could be true though, at least, I experience that as well. I don't think any reverts are needed, as I know the Anti-cheat developers are working on improving the Anti-cheat as soon as possible. I think that will solve this problem in the near future! Anyways, I hope this kind of helped you in some way😊

Apr 27, 2021
my mind that is lost
The knockback is getting out of hand, I have had people be able to hit me from like 10 blocks away that seemed like computer players. Thats messed up. And being able to totally screw someone with just one punch ruins the fun. Sometimes I get pulled toward the opponent instead of thrown away. Please just revert it, or make it less powerful. Hacks are also becoming more useful with this new knockback. Killaura literally gives you a forcefeild and in small skywars maps your screwed. Autoclickers give easy combos more and more better, and bows can totally make you want to burn your pc.
It's possible they are hacking actually, but lag does play a huge role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.