Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove or not?

• Total voters

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Okay so in minerware if you are playing on a tablet or a phone (I play on an iPad) in the shear sheep you have to hold down and it takes FOREVER because there is no shear button and if you are on windows 10 then you just have to right click. I think this mini game gives a very big advantage to pc players and it is very annoying because pe almost never wins. Please remove this mini game or make it easier for pe to shear the sheep or pe have to shear less sheep because it makes the pc players get ahead and pe players have no chance of winning(I win shear sheep like 1/10 times, and I am very good at the other minigames, I almost always place at the end).
Regards, SEN0RWIZZARD.

also please only vote on the poll if you are a pe player, I do not want the players with the advantage to be voting no, and if you vote no please give a good reason.

also shear sheep is a mini game that is a breeze for PC players and if everyone were on PC then everyone would win every time

edit: I want to add on to technosword's comment, because the recent revamp of miner ware did not remove games, it just added them on. I think that also some games are too easy, like stack blocks, some are just old versions of new games, like hot potato is to tnt tag, and some are just boring I am going to change the poll to who wants a miner ware revamp where they remove old games, but shear sheep is included.

Last edited:

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
first off, you didnt add a poll, just a friendly reminder. But I do agree that this minigame is kinda outdated (for both bedrock and java) I feel like it could be replaced like the gold nugget one and hedge maze bossgame. Although some people enjoy it i feel like it relies completely on luck as to whether or not enough sheep will spawn around you, and It is very easy to block other people (just stand in-front of them). imo It could use an update. I actually really like this suggestion.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I agree with @ItzEnd3r Minerware was recently updated and was given more games, but maybe it's time for old games to be rotated out. This could cause a rumble from longtime Minerware players, but I believe that it would bring new players by removing the games that people aren't big fans of and adding new ones. Along with this suggestion, I think Minerware has enough content for a revamp by the end of 2020. (Hopefully on both networks 😊)

Reactions: wxzzrd and ItzEnd3r

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
I voted no bc I know about 6 pe players that have beaten me while in parties in this game when we were all sweating for the win. It is hard for them they have complained but it is still very doable and they have beaten some very good players.
(also im on console)

• Sad
Reactions: wxzzrd

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I never tough that the game would be so hard for PE players (I'm a PC player). If it's so hard that you almost never win the game it should get removed or changed to something similar but fair for everyone (although this will be very hard because PC players would almost always have an advantage over PE players).

Reactions: wxzzrd

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I completely agree with this suggestion. It currently gives mobile players a high disadvantage on this Microgame. Every time I’ve played this Microgame on mobile, I have not been able to complete it. I’m beginning to wonder if it is possible.
However, I do still like the idea of the game, so I don’t think it should be removed. CubeCraft could possibly find a way to make it so that you can sheer the sheep by left clicking, therefore by only tapping the sheep on mobile rather than holding.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 😄

Reactions: mckristiyan28yt

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Hi there,
I completely agree with this suggestion. It currently gives mobile players a high disadvantage on this Microgame. Every time I’ve played this Microgame on mobile, I have not been able to complete it. I’m beginning to wonder if it is possible.
However, I do still like the idea of the game, so I don’t think it should be removed. CubeCraft could possibly find a way to make it so that you can sheer the sheep by left clicking, therefore by only tapping the sheep on mobile rather than holding.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 😄
yea perfect suggestion

Reactions: mckristiyan28yt
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom