Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseAntonio04

Nov 1, 2015
He was banned after his ping caused him to float on the air, making him get banned for "flying" by the console. It's been several years since this happened, yet they insist that he pays. This is unfair. It's unfair that back then he had around 5mbps of internet and terrible connection due to he and me living in a third world country. A person can change a lot in 4 years aswell, if you dont want to believe it was by a console error.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! I’m not sure what you mean with they insist that he pays , unbans cannot be bought on the server they should be appealed here. And since you said that he was banned by the console he should contact CapitanGato if the appeal is denied, this can be done here. I’m sure that if he explains what happend, he’ll be unbanned.
If not, you can always lay down a official complaint against staff here.

If you have more questions, answer on this thread or send me a message.

~Fesa

Edit: I looked up why he was banned, and he was not banned by the anti-cheat but by staff member that has already left. Contacting CaptitanGato is not required if the appeal was denied. Just a staff member.

Reactions: Anneum

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Hello there! You got banned by a staff member who has left the team. That means you will have to contact Animal about your ban. You can do so here. In the conversation, you should include why you want to get unbanned. Explaining everything as detailed as possible higher your chances.

If you have further questions, feel free to create a new thread or start a conversation with me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom