• upload_2016-9-24_21-20-44.png
    upload_2016-9-24_21-20-44.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
This probably means that your account was stolen, maybe because they scammed you with some "free rank" crap, and before they unban you, you need to make sure you have your account back. Change your password, then appeal an unban at the link they gave you, and write you changed password. Also, never share your appeal code, somebody (like me, I'm not going to though) could write a fake appeal and get it denied.

Last edited:

gabii_br1tit00

Feb 14, 2016
alberdi
im spiking spanish thanks
I helped with the translator
Thank you so much but I'm still not understanding and not to make the Verda love this server I want a help

gabii_br1tit00

Feb 14, 2016
alberdi
gracias a todos por su ayuda pero no se que hacer ya creo que esta muerta mi cuenta igual si cometi algun error perdoneme que soy nuevo en esto y no entiendo

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
If you have reset your password and appealed for unban, then you just need to be patient and wait for the staff team to handle your appeal.
CubeCraft have a large amount of reports and maybe appeals, but you need to be patient. :D

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hola, ellos dijeron que tu cuenta quizás ha sido robada, ¿no has contactado con alguien ofreciéndote rango gratis o alguna cosa que te pida la contraseña de Minecraft? Puede ser en cualquier servidor. Si lo has hecho, házmelo saber y así yo podré decirle a alguno de los moderadores que te ayuden con eso auqnue lo de recuperar la cuenta lo tienes que hacer tú.

-Saludos, en cuanto leas este mensaje, házmelo saber para ayudarte.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Question seems to be answered.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to send me a private message and I'll be more than happy to respond.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!