Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ella112

Feb 4, 2017
we were playing and these 2 guys started kicking people I went along with it idk why then they kicked me for no reason like maybe do one kick per round or 1 kick per person its not fair:mad:

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
we were playing and these 2 guys started kicking people I went along with it idk why then they kicked me for no reason like maybe do one kick per round or 1 kick per person its not fair:mad:
Hello.
I don't get what you want to say.
If you said "these 2 guys started kicking people I went along with it," This is pretty strange. I mean, there should be more than 3 people playing right? (3v3s are rare) When you are vote kicking, everyone must say yes except the person that gets vote kicked.

L

Lepzi

What are you trying to say that they kicked you please try and be more specific on what game was it staff banning hackers?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
What are you trying to say that they kicked you please try and be more specific on what game was it staff banning hackers?
Reaper, it is in the tower defense section. Read the upper msges as well.

Tower defense has /votekick, The people that were kicking others were doing it because A: They are jerks or B: they kicked someone who does not know how to place towers right and would not listen to them.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I'm not entirely sure how /votekick works as I almost never play TD and never use the command when I play but I think it would be good if it could only kick one player per game ♡
/votekick starts a poll on kicking a certain player from the game, if everyone on your team votes yes then it kicks him from the game, if even one does not vote ir votes no he stays

Reactions: Power Ranger

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
If you can't answer the question just DOn'T poSt.
As said above, you need 3 people to vote in favor of kicking someone. If you and two other people kicked someone out, it's not possible for you to be kicked (unless someone joined mid game which I'm not sure if possible anymore)
If you suspect that they were kicking people just to troll you, just snap a picture of the vote kick.

deathspawn

Nov 6, 2016
deathspawn.net
I love it when I try to get a legit griefer votekicked and end up getting out-voted and a votekick starts against me (Though, I have yet to see one succeed). Trolls be coming in pairs these days.

Add-in: Even better, having a game with just 3 people, including me, and not being able to vote out someone.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom