Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

idotpok

May 27, 2020
Every game I play on your server, there is at LEAST 1 hacker using reach, ka, or flying, airjump, bhop, etc! I am pretty upset and I just want to know if you guys even have an anti-cheat or not?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Well yes, but actually no.

The anti-cheat on Bedrock has been negligible for a while now, but with the new anti-cheat developers this is coming to an end. For now, the best this you can do is try to help it out by recording and reporting so that the moderators can ban them manually!

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
In short, a fully functioning anticheat that can operate on the scale of a Java of anticheat just isn't possible. There are to many variables/fixes that need to be accounted for. They can try their best with the anticheat, but your best bet is to just report. I know it is tedious but you will need to do it.

If you can (I use this on Hive MCPE, will probably work here, requires access to Xbox app or being on Xbox), memorize their gamertag, and then both Xbox report (Microsoft owns Bedrock so it is effective, because they don't like cheaters), and /report. After that, if you live, battle them with a bow to keep away from reach and killaura, and use TPP to see if he is near if you plan to cross a bridge or area easy to get knocked off on.

Jan 13, 2019
They hired some anti-cheat devs a few months ago if I remember correctly. It won’t be very long before there is change in the amount of hackers you start to notice. The devs are familiarizing themselves with each platform. Especially on bedrock because there are many different platforms. They don’t want to ban people accidentally.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
If you can (I use this on Hive MCPE, will probably work here, requires access to Xbox app or being on Xbox), memorize their gamertag, and then both Xbox report (Microsoft owns Bedrock so it is effective, because they don't like cheaters), and /report. After that, if you live, battle them with a bow to keep away from reach and killaura, and use TPP to see if he is near if you plan to cross a bridge or area easy to get knocked off on.
if only this was about java and there was a /report command

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom