Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I dont really have much explaining to do, its just that 70% of the time I go onto cubecraft and open TAB over three quarters of the players have bad connection. And it stays bad when they go into a game. I used to think that it cant be fixed because of the absurd amount of players that Cubecraft used to have. However, after bedwars practically stole all the players the connection was still terrible. So please fix this, I seriously think it should be one of the top priorities.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I wouldn't blame Cube for all the bad pings out there. It's not so easy to just set up servers in suitable areas so people can get decent ping.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
That's not Cubecraft, but on the people who have a bad internet connection. I understand that it is very irritating but those people also find it fun to mini games to play! ;)

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
That's not Cubecraft, but on the people who have a bad internet connection. I understand that it is very irritating but those people also find it fun to mini games to play! ;)

Its not the people its the servers, if I logged onto Cubecraft my connection would be terrible but If I were to go on Mineplex my connection would be fine.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I wouldn't blame Cube for all the bad pings out there. It's not so easy to just set up servers in suitable areas so people can get decent ping.

Well pretty much every other Minecraft server did it and they did it a long time ago. This problem should have been fixed a long time ago.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Well pretty much every other Minecraft server did it and they did it a long time ago. This problem should have been fixed a long time ago.

Every other server did it... Yes by setting up another server. Or creating a proxy, which isn't often very reliable. In most cases, players who have pretty bad pings, are the ones who should checking out their issues with internet.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Whereabouts are you in the world? It may be because you have a longer distance than most people in comparison to our hosts in France.

Reactions: 0ffense

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
It isn't the servers' fault for bad pings. It depends on everyone's own internet connection. And in my opinion, it is rather rude to go around telling other people to get better internet. It isn't a thing that the server can fix. So, you'll just have to get used to the lag and ban pings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom