Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Infinity323

Aug 22, 2016
Hey guys, I've been playing on the 1.8 PvP queue, and I've gotten really tired of the op archer and no debuff kits. Why? Mainly since you only get 5 minutes to defeat your opponent, and these kits really drag out the game, especially with players who can survive for a long time.

OP Archer has Prot II Unbreak II diamond armor. Also has Power III Unbreak III Punch I bow, 4 speed potions, and a golden apple. It doesn't at first sound too bad, but killing with this kit can be a pain, especially with maps that have lots of obstacles in the way, giving less-experienced archers opportunity to hide and regen (especially with no hunger in the kit). I tested the damage of the bow, and it deals an average about 1 heart per fully-charged shot (with armor on). So, with this kit, you'll really have to land a constant stream of charged arrows to kill someone. And if the opponent gets low enough, they'll just use the apple to regenerate and run away, dragging out the match.

No Debuff has the same diamond armor, a Sharp III Unbreak III diamond sword, 3 speed potions, 64 steak, 16 ender pearls, and the rest of the inventory is FILLED with health potions. This allows good players to constantly heal themselves up for as long as they want (30 health potions and 64 steak), and the huge amount of ender pearls also help them in doing so. This also drags out the match.

Here is what I'm suggesting:

OP Archer should either have weaker armor (non-enchanted diamond armor, enchanted iron armor, or a mix, wouldn't be "op" anymore though) or a stronger bow (Power V). Why? This will allow arrows to do more damage to a player, so the need to have a near-perfect stream of arrows wouldn't be necessary. Also, matches would be much shorter and the chance of the match ending in a draw would be decreased.

No Debuff should seriously reduce the amount of health potions, steak, and ender pearls in the inventory. Seriously, 30 health potions? Here's what one can do: Engage the opponent in combat, ender pearl away, steak regen, health potion heal. And they'll literally have like 9 hearts before you catch up to them. My suggestion is you reduce the amount of health potions to 6, the amount of ender pearls to 4, and steak to 8. This will: 1. Force the players to use their resources wisely, especially the ender pearls. 2. Potentially decrease the time of the match.

Thank you for reading and I hope you consider this!

Infinity323

Aug 22, 2016
Actually I'll just post this on the suggestions board, if someone could please remove this

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom