Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 21, 2020
I have two complaints about the update so far. One, please change it so you don’t have to go into a different part of the world to be able to play the game. Second, please move the info bar, it gets in the way of gameplay.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey!

The first one is a fine complaint and I understand how that might annoy you. The second one though, you can actually disable the scoreboard if you head on over to your settings :)

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
1. I like that there are different game lobbies it makes it so you can talk to specific players that are playing your game and maybe invite them to a party to play together.

2. I love the new scoreboards they make the game better and easier to see who is left. Like Calichin said
you can actually disable the scoreboard if you head on over to your settings :)

VillageIbiot

May 24, 2020
This wouldn't exactly be a solution, but if they made it so you could have an Item that gives you speed and jumpboost, or perhaps you just get it, that would make it easier for them to go into the other games.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom