Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickcheems

Aug 10, 2020
So I was playing CubeCraft where I was testing out my mouse I got recently (about four days ago), I then proceeded to drag click with it. When doing this I was understandably banned for it. I didn’t know about the rule where drag clicking was not allowed and could result in a ban. I understand and I’m not really appealing again but I mainly want to know how long I am banned for because CubeCraft is one of the better servers to play on because of how simple and fun it is.

Reactions: StuffierPrawn

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
you can normally see how long you're banned for when you try to log in.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I would recommend you to appeal explaining exactly what happened. That way, they can accept it and get you unbanned.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
What you should to is just appeal, you may can be unbanned, I checked the rules and this is what it says:

1.3 - Drag clicking
Drag clicking is defined as dragging your finger along the mouse button of a mechanical mouse or mapping your click button to your mouse wheel. Drag clicking is prohibited and may result in a Sentinel ban. Also using multiple mice, may result in a punishment.

I don't see a punishment track below it so I think it's permanent. So if your appeal get denied you should wait and start a conversation with the staff member who banned you a couple months later.

Nickcheems

Aug 10, 2020
I would recommend you to appeal explaining exactly what happened. That way, they can accept it and get you unbanned.
I tried to explain everything the best way I can but my appeal got denied and when I try to log in it says temp banned but no set amount of time, now I’m worried because this is one of the accounts I share with my brother.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I tried to explain everything the best way I can but my appeal got denied and when I try to log in it says temp banned but no set amount of time, now I’m worried because this is one of the accounts I share with my brother.
Then if you're temporally banned, you'll have to wait until your ban expires. I don't know how long it will take but, if in a couple of months you are still banned, try to start a conversation in the forums with one of the three anti-cheat developers.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hey.
Before testing something risky like drag clicking you should've read the rules.
Then, you could've seen that it is ,,use at own risk" which means, that you aren't allowed to do it and if you do and get banned, then your appeal might get rejected.
And by the way, it doesn't seem to work. Probably you mistyped your username with a letter, because it says, that this username hasn't joined at all.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

You were banned by Elivat, the duration (total) of your ban is 30 days. You can start a conversation with Elivat HERE if you want to discuss your ban.

Also, check our mod/clients information page / rules page if you are unsure if something is allowed.

> If you are unsure if a mod is allowed, ask a member of staff before using it. Ignorance of the rules is not a valid excuse for violating them.

Hey.
Before testing something risky like drag clicking you should've read the rules.
Then, you could've seen that it is ,,use at own risk" which means, that you aren't allowed to do it and if you do and get banned, then your appeal might get rejected.
And by the way, it doesn't seem to work. Probably you mistyped your username with a letter, because it says, that this username hasn't joined at all.
Dragclicking is not at your own risk, it is not allowed.

I'm going to lock this thread as the question has been answered. If you have any more questions feel free to start a conversation with me or any other staff member. We're here to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom