Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustinLRT1

Member
Dec 3, 2021
26
12
4
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
Swearing in chat in this server is not allowed but swearing in chat in your Minecraft world will replace with asterisks like ****.

Minecraft blocks are used to protect, bridging and more but I saw one player that building a offensive word like ***k because my render distance is 18 so I see it. I don't insert image here because it's offensive and we follow our rules.

Swearing in sign (which is craftable with wood and sticks) will replace with **** but with spaces between letters is not allowed.

I don't know how to report for swearing for using Minecraft blocks.

Please add it. Thanks!
 

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
924
5,543
389
The Future
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm pretty sure this is already a thing. You can report them here (Java) or here (Bedrock) and you can find the rules here.

Rule 1.5 - Trolling
Screenshot_20220316-064038_Chrome.jpg
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom