Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

loubob05

Aug 23, 2016
Warning: For cubecraft staff only
Money Walls is a very fun game that you guys have come up with it was one of the only games i played, But then it started crashing making the game impossible to play. im sure that you guys have gotten miiiillllions of posts about this, but now people are getting very disappointed about this problem and so am I. I am also willing to do anything i can do to help speed up this process. I love coding and your server and i don't want a very cool game to go bye bye. I don't know exactly what is wrong but what i think happens is one or more commands and/or plugins is causing every command to go to default world settings causing everything to crash. My proof is when the game crashes, unless your the first person to crash, you get a quick glance at the command output of everyone Quiting. The exact command output is: [player name] left the game. Again i don't know exactly what is causing this but my theory could be both right or wrong. Just please fix it soon im counting on you guys

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ehm pretty sure Staff is already aware of that... Anyway if you want to post a Bug Report you should do it at Bug Reports...
So Cubecraft Staff are accepting new Developers but I think you will need to be a bit older to work on that...
https://jobs.cubecraft.net
It could be I'm not sure... Maybe its another problem who knows...

Last edited:
Reactions: skifby

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
I'm sure that developers will fix that issue as soon as possible, but you can play other funny minigames on Cube like EggWars or Minerware. Be patient!

loubob05

Aug 23, 2016
okay so i get the fact that i might have messed up but i did mean to make this public because i want to raise awareness of this

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Cubecraft knows about the problem with Money Walls. I believe its being fixed, repairing things take time. Thanks! :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom