Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
What about a reward when you play? For example you get 20 points for 1 hour. Because some people are losing often in games, and getting small amount of points, or even not getting anything. Soo the playtime reward would be good for those ;P

Also about the AFK players. Well if this would be added, OF COURSE there will be afk players. Soo the issue is, if the players that doesn't do anything in the minecraft window for about 2/3 minutes, they would be tagged as "AFK", and they won't get points.

AFK = Away From Keyboard.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
Thats a fun idea, my friend made a plugin for his server, (SMP) that made every 15 minutes or so you got a free diamond, and yeah, he also had the tagged as AFK part too. It work well and is a good idea.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
It could be fun to have. But I am not sure if 20 points would be good for an hour. In essentials you can just make it so afk players gets kicked after say 180 seconds of inactivity. I am not sure about what plugins this server uses but implementing something like that is easily done.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
It could be fun to have. But I am not sure if 20 points would be good for an hour. In essentials you can just make it so afk players gets kicked after say 180 seconds of inactivity. I am not sure about what plugins this server uses but implementing something like that is easily done.
Well, if it's higher than 20 points, it would be a point farm for me. Because i'm playing the server quite often, and the time goes soo fast..

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Thats a fun idea, my friend made a plugin for his server, (SMP) that made every 15 minutes or so you got a free diamond, and yeah, he also had the tagged as AFK part too. It work well and is a good idea.
AFK tag wouldn't be really useful, because there's like more than 500 everyday, and some of them are AFK. That would literally spam the server.

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
Abo
What about a reward when you play? For example you get 20 points for 1 hour. Because some people are losing often in games, and getting small amount of points, or even not getting anything. Soo the playtime reward would be good for those ;P

Also about the AFK players. Well if this would be added, OF COURSE there will be afk players. Soo the issue is, if the players that doesn't do anything in the minecraft window for about 2/3 minutes, they would be tagged as "AFK", and they won't get points.

AFK = Away From Keyboard.[/quotA labour the afk players: first of all no becuase it's unfair if players have to leave the game just to get a drink or have some food or something, second of all, most mods become afk when doing screenshots of players swearing so no sorry.

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
Don't bother with afk it's unfair for people to get banned from just being afk to have food or get a drink, second of all mods stay afk and pretend thier not on so that they can take pics of spam and swearing so lol no

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
Don't bother with afk it's unfair for people to get banned from just being afk to have food or get a drink, second of all mods stay afk and pretend thier not on so that they can take pics of spam and swearing so lol no

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com

AFK = Away From Keyboard.

Kinda already here. Donators get points based on daily gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom