Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 4, 2019
The Netherlands
Is there a way cubecraft can fix the wifi of people that dont live in europe maybe do something with the server
(i know its because cubecraft is getting hosted in europe)
Because this is what i get if i play in the night:
1607649548857.png

everyone has over 100 ping (im the only one with low ping lol)
its really annoying i can not combo people and can not hit people off bridges and sometimes teleport

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
I suffer the same, but on the contrary, I am lagger 250ms +, I live in Argentina and it is a nuisance not to play with good internet, more than anything because it takes me long to buy when I go 290, and I think the solution would be to put the host somewhere neutral point like usa or mx

Reactions: iSeverYourHead
Sep 4, 2019
The Netherlands
I suffer the same, but on the contrary, I am lagger 250ms +, I live in Argentina and it is a nuisance not to play with good internet, more than anything because it takes me long to buy when I go 290, and I think the solution would be to put the host somewhere neutral point like usa or mx
Yeah but its would not be an option to put the host in usa or mx it would be an option to make 2 different servers one for europe one for not europe

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
Yeah but its would not be an option to put the host in usa or mx it would be an option to make 2 different servers one for europe one for not europe
the problem that I see having 2 NA and EU proxies will not be able to play simultaneously, that will indirectly kill the server

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Adding regional servers would require huge amounts of money and be quite difficult technically.
People will just have to live with worse ping if they live far from the host, there's nothing that can feasibly be done.

Reactions: 404Owl

Ben

Aug 4, 2020
Radcliffe
Pronouns
He/They
Unfortunately, as we are an EU server, there's not much we can do about ping. We are constantly looking for new ways to improve people's connection to CubeCraft, but we don't have anything to share on that right now.

D

Deleted member 469419

Basically this

Unfortunately, as we are an EU server, there's not much we can do about ping. We are constantly looking for new ways to improve people's connection to CubeCraft, but we don't have anything to share on that right now.

If I'm not wrong the official cubecraft host is located at France (EU). Perhaps the solution would be adding new host, for example in North/south America since this server has a lot of players from there.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
You guys are lucky lol

1 Week ago my ping reached 6k+, and cubecraft wasnt even loading XD
but really on most days my ping is 150+ and ya, its really annoying espicially when ur pvping

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
You guys are lucky lol

1 Week ago my ping reached 6k+, and cubecraft wasnt even loading XD
but really on most days my ping is 150+ and ya, its really annoying espicially when ur pvping
My ping is also averages around 150 ping and I can play just fine. PvP is a little hard but I don’t mind

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
My ping is normal as I live close to the server host. Put I come atleast in FFA or Assi so many laggers, and the laggers also kinda get a advantage because of their kb and reach lagg. I know a friend of my that also got Sentinel banned because of the lagg he had so that's also kinda annoying. (he's unbanned already btw)

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Hello.
This topic was made to many times and in reality it doesn't have any good solution right now. The only solution for this is to setup another host in another location but there is two problems with this, as it was mentioned to setup another host would be very expensive and another problem is separation, for example if player is on host one, he can't play with players on host two, that would make minigames fill up slower and player counts would decrease.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom