Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Evaluatiefout

Jan 6, 2021
The Netherlands

'•.¸♡ Plants list♡¸.•'
Hii, this list is tbh so I can put my plant collection in my about me so it looks cute!
I stared loving them this year in march, so im kinda new. I think I like having them because my mom is allergic what means we dont have any pets. What makes me like plants and care about them like they are my kids. Thats why I am a plant mom!
If you have some plant names you like to see, feel free to tell them down below!
Hope you all have a nice day :)

'•.¸♡ Gucci ♡¸.•'
This is the first plant i ever got and kinda stared my plant love.
I got him on March 14th 2022. The name gucci is a meme between me and @Story .
IMG_3472.jpeg

'•.¸♡ Momo and Bobert ♡¸.•'

The second time i want plant shopping i got 2. The purple one is Momo, who is standing next time my monitor. And next to Momo is Bobert.
I got the name Momo from a person person in the entity discord, I kinda forgot who oepsie.
And Bobert got his name from @Pineapple and yes I still dont get why his name is Bobert.
I got those on March 27th 2022.
IMG_3558(1).JPG

'•.¸♡Koko, Gigi, Mobu and Lyra ♡¸.•'
Then on April 23rd I got 4 more plants.
Koko is the Pancake plant because her leafs look like pancakes (yes that is the real name). After a little while she also got a baby pancake plant who @driftwollah called Jeremy.
I also got 3 cactuses, the first one being Gigi, next to her is Lyra who sadly past away (heart broken for days) and the last one is mobu!
The name gigi comes from a serie called dragrace, 1 of the drag queens her name is Gigi, that is how i stared with the dubbel names like Momo and Gigi :)
Lyra I got from the amazing @Lyriie and Mobu I got from one of my favorite anime series called mob psycho 100 and @Story wanted to name him that bcs he knows how much I love mobu :)
And yes, mobu also loves plants so its a win win
IMG_3735.jpeg
IMG_3736.jpeg
IMG_3773.jpeg

'•.¸♡ Sunny & Lili♡¸.•'
Then on my birthday (may 15th) I got sunny and a few days later I got Lili also for my birthday but from a friend in school :)
The name sunny was chosen by @toonber (I still dont get why x)
And the name Lili is the same story as Momo and Gigi. Lili is also the only flower i have cause i dont really like them that much. And its hard to take care of.
But she has purple flowerleafes so im okay w it :)
IMG_3911.jpeg
IMG_3961.JPG

'•.¸♡ Kiti, Lyra and Amy♡¸.•'
On August the 2th I got 3 more little plants because i had alot of big ones.
I got kiti (the first one) and I think you can guess why she is called kiti and @Story smelt that it had a kitten vase, idk how tbh but he did and yes, I paid more for the vase then for the plant itself.
The second one is called Amy thanks to @Neurogenesis , very cute name <3
And the third one is called Lyra, and yes this time it isnt gonna die, I swear it ✋
IMG_4457.jpeg
IMG_4458(1).jpeg
IMG_4459.jpeg

Updated: 8 august 2022
Credit for the idea: @Kazwa

Last edited:

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Amazing plant list, my favourite one is kiti! The idea of this thread is great, I wonder who came up with it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: EntityRqised

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
Omgg your plants are soo beautiful!
You're a very dedicated plant mom :o
I only have a couple plants around my house, but I should defo get some new oness!

• Love
Reactions: Evaluatiefout

Pluisje

Jul 29, 2020

'•.¸♡ Plants list♡¸.•'
Hii, this is list tbh so I can put my plant collection in my about me here so it looks cute!
I stared loving them this year march, so im kinda new. I think I like having them is because my mom is allergic what means we dont have any pets. What makes me like plants and care about them like they are my kids. Thats why I am a plant mom!
If you have some plant names you like to see, feel free to tell them down below!

'•.¸♡ Gucci ♡¸.•'
I got him on March 14th 2022. The name gucci is a meme between me and my friend.
And yes you are gonna see that reason alot :)
View attachment 213869

The second time i want plant shopping i got 2. The purple one is Momo, who is standing next time my monitor. And next to Momo is Bobert.
I got the name Momo from a person person in the entity discord, I kinda forgot who oepsie.
And Bobert got his name from @Pineapple and yes I still dont get why his name is Bobert.
View attachment 213870

Koko is the Pancake plant because her leafs look like pancakes (yes that is the real name). After a little while she also got a baby pancake plant who @driftwollah called Jeremy.
I also got 3 cactuses, the first one being Gigi, next to her is Lyra who sadless past away (heart broken for days) and the last one is mobu!
The name gigi come from a serie called dragrace, 1 of the drag queens her name is Gigi, that is how i stared with the dubbel names like Momo and Gigi :)
Lyra I got from the amazing @Lyriie and Mobu I got from one of my favorite anime series called mob psycho 100 :)
View attachment 213871View attachment 213872View attachment 213873

'•.¸♡ Sunny & Lili♡¸.•'
Then on my birthday (may 15th) I got sunny and a few days later I got Lilly also for my birthday but from a friend in school :)
And the name Lili is the same story as Momo and Gigi. Lili is also the only flower i have cause i dont really like them that much. And its hard to take care of.
View attachment 213874View attachment 213875

I got kiti (the first one) and I think you can guess why she is called kiti :) and yes, I paid more for the vase then for the plant itself.
And the third one is called Lyra, and yes this time it isnt gonna die, I swear it ✋
View attachment 213876View attachment 213877View attachment 213878

Awesome plants!! I'll steal one!!!

• Wow

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
best forum post. Your Amy plant is thriving. My one died unfortunately :sadcat:
You should get a string of pearls or a string of hearts plant, they are 👌

• Heart

Xeno3lade

Mar 16, 2021
Britain
www.youtube.com

'•.¸♡ Plants list♡¸.•'
Hii, this list is tbh so I can put my plant collection in my about me so it looks cute!
I stared loving them this year in march, so im kinda new. I think I like having them because my mom is allergic what means we dont have any pets. What makes me like plants and care about them like they are my kids. Thats why I am a plant mom!

'•.¸♡ Gucci ♡¸.•'
I got him on March 14th 2022. The name gucci is a meme between me and @Story .
View attachment 213869

View attachment 213870

I also got 3 cactuses, the first one being Gigi, next to her is Lyra who sadly past away (heart broken for days) and the last one is mobu!
The name gigi comes from a serie called dragrace, 1 of the drag queens her name is Gigi, that is how i stared with the dubbel names like Momo and Gigi :)
Lyra I got from the amazing @Lyriie and Mobu I got from one of my favorite anime series called mob psycho 100 and @Story wanted to name him that bcs he knows how much I love mobu :)
And yes, mobu also loves plants so its a win win
View attachment 213871View attachment 213872View attachment 213873

'•.¸♡ Sunny & Lili♡¸.•'
Then on my birthday (may 15th) I got sunny and a few days later I got Lili also for my birthday but from a friend in school :)
View attachment 213874View attachment 213875

I got kiti (the first one) and I think you can guess why she is called kiti and @Story smelt that it had a kitten vase, idk how tbh but he did and yes, I paid more for the vase then for the plant itself.
View attachment 213876View attachment 213877View attachment 213878

I hope to get a bonsai tree one day

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom