Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wannoes

Novice Member
May 10, 2018
Hey Cubecrafters,

Cubecraft bedrock edition has a rank “Pioneer”, is this rank permanent? And is it an adition to anither rank?

Greetz

FireStormFox

Sep 1, 2018
-_- <-----
see this ? this is my why should i buy this face
if cubecraft can't give players incentive like a guarantee of atleast emerald rank or obsidian rank once they move foward. this is just a question , out of curiosity. : )
then why should anyone spend cash on supporting them to gain a potentially time limited rank that , for all we know will simply be stripped from us once the actual next update hits and they release the other ranks, i might add that obsidian rank's price is $90.72 , now, i'd buy that. tbh. after reading the apparent rewards, but this pioneer rank doesn't state, "buyers will be rewarded with free . . . say gold rank" now. we all know how far incentive can take ppl, and as far as i can tell cubecraft has set a 900+coins price on a "limited" rank , i think it would be a little more sensible for cubecraft games to make a more clear prospective to players so they don't feel in the dark and a little iffy about this pioneer rank and what their purchase will hold for their future after it's not listed. then you have thousands of ppl with this same face
-_- <--- see it ??? it should be $_$. I just want to know .
what if i buy pioneer rank , what happens after it's gone ?
this is a big wall keeping players from buying it, because there's no actual thing saying,
you will be automatically bequeathed a certain rank after the beta,
you understand where i'm coming from right ? [|||]
as long as players think limited it's. ----> player [|||] and unknown ?????
for all we know we might buy $10 worth of coins and buy it just for us to be stripped of any rank later
look at lifeboat, I bought vip and had rainbow text, and all the perks, they created uber vip, took my perks and now
all i can do is fly , yeah, so. i look foward to any information you might shine on this.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom