Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IamHqcking

Nov 21, 2017
Idk where to put this but like is cubecraft ever going to atleast try n fix ping issues outside of the europe region, because like people go on to have fun then end up getting off n wanting to break their computer. You just released a whole new game but nothing on ping or network issues i know its expensive or whatever but u can atleast tell us if u are gonna do anything or not, because if ur not then imma just leave lol

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
For me there is no issues in internet or in ping, before this game release my ping was 70-80 and now it is still the same, if you having problems with internet I suggest you to contact support@cubecraft.net and explain for them the issue and hopefully they will help you.

IamHqcking

Nov 21, 2017
For me there is no issues in internet or in ping, before this game release my ping was 70-80 and now it is still the same, if you having problems with internet I suggest you to contact support@cubecraft.net and explain for them the issue and hopefully they will help you.
i am from australia bro my ping anywhere from 290 on a amazing day - 340 on a normalday

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
I'm outside of Europe I get around 150ms it's not that bad considering I play on servers where I get 250ms.

Reactions: Smoothlyy

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Idk where to put this but like is cubecraft ever going to atleast try n fix ping issues outside of the europe region, because like people go on to have fun then end up getting off n wanting to break their computer. You just released a whole new game but nothing on ping or network issues i know its expensive or whatever but u can atleast tell us if u are gonna do anything or not, because if ur not then imma just leave lol
Let's see, considering that cubecraft is from Europe, not everyone outside Europe is doing so badly, they are not going to put hosts in every country since that is so expensive.

Greetings!

eu5ebio7w7

Novice Member
Jul 6, 2018
Mexico
xkatooo.github.io
Let's see, considering that cubecraft is from Europe, not everyone outside Europe is doing so badly, they are not going to put hosts in every country since that is so expensive.

Greetings!
They could put an extra server in the USA or in Brazil and This would greatly improve the ping of other countries, however by having another ip the server could not see players who are connected to the server in Europe :(

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
They could put an extra server in the USA or in Brazil and This would greatly improve the ping of other countries, however by having another ip the server could not see players who are connected to the server in Europe :(
That’s just creating another server in America, splitting the playerbase

Reactions: eu5ebio7w7

ItzNoLIama

Jan 25, 2020
Belgium
That’s just creating another server in America, splitting the playerbase

You're right, making a new server in America is splitting the playerdatabase. But they could possibly make subservers. Non of the playerdatabase would be splitted, because the sunserver's data would be send to the main server.

You're maybe thinking like "It is still not improving the ping because it has to be sent to the main server" but it actually does improve. The speed of subservers and mainservers are huge in comparison with our computers.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
You're right, making a new server in America is splitting the playerdatabase. But they could possibly make subservers. Non of the playerdatabase would be splitted, because the sunserver's data would be send to the main server.

You're maybe thinking like "It is still not improving the ping because it has to be sent to the main server" but it actually does improve. The speed of subservers and mainservers are huge in comparison with our computers.
Just proxies? The improvement wouldn’t be worth the investment (too low)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom