Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 11, 2020
57
31
19
19
Philippines
Hello, for a few days now I’ve been having ping issues, i usally get 230 - 270 ping which made me lag so hard that I can’t even play there, even when i have a very strong wifi connection. On Hive, i got good ping there, because it’s an Asian Server.

I live in the Philippines in Southeast Asia, and there is literally nothing that i can do about my ping, cubecraft is just not fun anymore with this, it’s not acceptable.

It just ruins the experience for all players who live in a different religion other than europe. it's just as hard playing with high ping as it is to fight it.

IGN: TippyAlpaca5146
Discord: TippyAlpaca5146#2721
 
  • Like
Reactions: xFqbz
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
Top Bottom