Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
So this suggestion is pretty simple and from what I can tell, doesn't really have any disadvantages. Basically, what I'm asking for is for threads that receive and escalated prefix to be pinned in their respective sufor 24 or 48 hours (time-pinned is up to the staff team, doesn't really matter as long as it's at least 24 hours).
The purpose of this is to give escalated threads more exposure and have them gain additional feedback. Even escalated threads have a way of eventually getting buried below other threads, which really shouldn't be the case considering these threads need more of the community's feedback than any other thread, as they actually have a chance of being implemented.

Please do reply with what you think :P

@Elaad
Edit: not pinned threads on the official home page, but have them as a sticky thread on the suggestions subforum.
E6C87D04-0D88-4A4E-A864-4C00FC309CCD.png

Last edited:

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmmm... While I do not agree they should pin the messages, adding a filter to filter on escalated threads might be a good idea... This will make sure the importance of the pinned threads (as @Levi_the_pro mentioned) is kept, but it is still easier to find the escalated messages!

Oh, apologies, I didnt realise this was already a thing! Thanks @SGGSTNS for pointing out

Last edited:

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
Hmmm... While I do not agree they should pin the messages, adding a filter to filter on escalated threads might be a good idea... This will make sure the importance of the pinned threads (as @Levi_the_pro mentioned) is kept, but it is still easier to find the escalated messages!
You can already filter threads by prefix, you can select escalated prefix and you will see all escalated threads

Reactions: Fesa and Keanu
D

Deleted member 347571

Some people underestimate the changes that someone their thread could bring a lot. It could possibly make a game very populair while it was not populair before. I agree that there should be an apart section for these kind of threads so that cube will see the more detailed threads that could offer really good features which is good for both the server and the players, what i mean by this is that Cube will gain more players and that the players will enjoy their games more. So I would basically put them under the sticky threads, they are obviously more important.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I do understand that having them up there with the sticky threads might be too confusing and have a too big difference in the importance.
I do still think that more than just escalation needs to happen. If a thread is escalated opinions from the community are ever more important as that’s ultimately who needs to be happy. With the speed threads get made, escalated threads get lost very easily. And that should change. I still propose to pin them, but not in their respective subforum but in the what’s new tab. I always use that to check new threads, and imagine a lot of other user do this as well. If all escalated threads would be pinned there for a while more opinions would flow in, and they would've been buried under all the other threads.
Is this something more agreeable, or are you from opinion to not give escalated threads more attention than the tag?

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom