Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skulldron5

Jul 11, 2020
Can someone help me with I Pigman farm that goes into a kill chamber for the 500 nuggets and 50 gold. I haven't found away I could use

This would be very helpful

AlperenSV

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2017
I finished this quest with looting 4 iron sword. It was hard. But I finished it. BTW no auto pig farm will give 50 gold ingot. At least our auto farm didn't give a single one. But gold nugget is obtainable from auto farm.

Jul 14, 2020
I’m not sure if it’s just me, but if the drops of the pigmen go into a hopper then into a chest when you take it out it does not count.
Also I made a afk pigmen farm in the overworld right before I got the quest and only can be completed In the nether. Im still happy tho because it gives a crazy amount of gold

D

Deleted member 489420

u can drop pigmens to get 500 gold ingets (using open fences, mobs can spawn on open fences and fall) but u almost cant get 50 nigets using this farm

so u will just need to kill them (use sword with as high loot as u can i used 15 loot and i got them in 3 hours)

Jul 14, 2020
Yes but I think afk is really the best way to go as you can get loot while doing other stuff. However, if you seriously need the loot and are hell bent on getting as much as possible kill em yourself

ippus21

Jun 20, 2021
I'm not having any luck on Google, either. I built a dropper, but have no way to push them into the shaft. Any suggestions on how to get them to fall so I don't have to hit them a hundred times each?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom