Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Think about this combination with your suggestion: Shotgun bow + (2x) Automatic bow
That'd be an annoying fight with infinite arrows

Before the last Lucky Islands update, you were able to duplicate the shotgun bow arrows in a peculiar way, and it was quite overpowered

Reactions: Amazinq

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, why not make it so you can pick up the middle arrow of a shotgun shot? This way you don't lose arrows, making the bow a little bit better, but also don't allow players to duplicate the arrows. This is already how it's been done in SkyWars with the triple shot ability!

Reactions: PaperKnight13

human being

Jan 23, 2022
being able to pick up one arrow makes sense but being able to pick up all the arrows would give you too many arrows

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, why not make it so you can pick up the middle arrow of a shotgun shot? This way you don't lose arrows, making the bow a little bit better, but also don't allow players to duplicate the arrows. This is already how it's been done in SkyWars with the triple shot ability!
being able to pick up one arrow makes sense but being able to pick up all the arrows would give you too many arrows
That's already how it works :)

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
That's already how it works :)
G'day! I tested again, and found out this is not how it works right now. I provided a video in which you can see the arrows disappear after a second! With this said, I'd love everyone to reconsider their vote, as this is a total different situation. I'd love to implement picking up one arrow shot by the shotgun bow!

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
G'day! I tested again, and found out this is not how it works right now. I provided a video in which you can see the arrows disappear after a second! With this said, I'd love everyone to reconsider their vote, as this is a total different situation. I'd love to implement picking up one arrow shot by the shotgun bow!

Oh that's weird, it must have changed with the update haha, the more you learn
I agree with picking up one arrow 😄

The Minecraft Pro

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2022
Australia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

You are playing java, go and play Minecraft Bedrock, this is a bedrock suggestion, NOT JAVA, BEDROCK IS BETTER :)

• Haha
Reactions: SanCookie

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You are playing java, go and play Minecraft Bedrock, this is a bedrock suggestion, NOT JAVA, BEDROCK IS BETTER :)
I understand this is a bedrock suggestion. However, the mechanic is the same. Because of that, I think the tag should also be 'All Networks'. But even though I play Java, I think we all agree on the fact that picking up all arrows will not be beneficial in any way, but picking up one arrow could possibly be.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom