Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien Wiley

Sep 10, 2018
I went to the website I wasn's sure if it was in bedrock or Java. So i look up my username in both and says I havent played on the server. Although I went to log into the server and it says permenat ban. I would appricate any help get rid of this ban thanks so much!

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I’ve removed the screenshot as it contained your appeal code, which can be used by others to submit fake appeals.

What’s your username? You may have to use previous usernames in order to get to your appeal page. If none of your usernames seem to work, try using your UUID, which can be found at https://en.namemc.com/.

Damien Wiley

Sep 10, 2018
I’ve removed the screenshot as it contained your appeal code, which can be used by others to submit fake appeals.

What’s your username? You may have to use previous usernames in order to get to your appeal page. If none of your usernames seem to work, try using your UUID, which can be found at https://en.namemc.com/.

4a8b3215-b68d-47e8-9591-f760989ed084

Damien Wiley

Sep 10, 2018
I think i got banned like forever ago. For using a auto click macro and I apoligze for that in the fullest.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I went to the website I wasn's sure if it was in bedrock or Java.
If you're playing at CubeCraft using a PC, you need to use Java. Bedrock is for the bedrock edition of CubeCraft.
I think i got banned like forever ago. For using a auto click macro and I apoligze for that in the fullest.
Firstly you need to appeal. If it gets denied, discuss your conversation and if the conversation gets closed, contact Tacosbefriends - your last chance for an unban. You can start a conversation with him HERE. Good luck, my friend!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hello!
So you were banned in December of last year when you had the username ReKtApeXGamesYT. You had since changed that name to LilDexs in Janurary of this year. Since you had never logged on the server with LilDexs, the server does not recognize that as a valid name. If you use ReKtApeXGamesYT as your username, it should pop up with the correct appeals page or you can use this link (https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/ReKtApeXGamesYT/JAVA). Just click appeal and use your appeal code and you should be good to go!
Good luck!

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I'm waiting for Buuuddy to tell me what to do.
If you're playing at CubeCraft using a PC, you need to use Java. Bedrock is for the bedrock edition of CubeCraft.

Firstly you need to appeal. If it gets denied, discuss your conversation and if the conversation gets closed, contact Tacosbefriends - your last chance for an unban. You can start a conversation with him HERE. Good luck, my friend!
Hello!
So you were banned in December of last year when you had the username ReKtApeXGamesYT. You had since changed that name to LilDexs in Janurary of this year. Since you had never logged on the server with LilDexs, the server does not recognize that as a valid name. If you use ReKtApeXGamesYT as your username, it should pop up with the correct appeals page or you can use this link (https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/ReKtApeXGamesYT/JAVA). Just click appeal and use your appeal code and you should be good to go!
Good luck!
I would've told you the exact same. Thanks both! :]

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sad to not see you in orange! I wish you the best of luck!
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations man! 🎉🎉
Top Bottom