Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
My suggestion is simple. Implement a menu in the lobby that allows me to PERMANENTLY change the layout of my Hotbar in different games such as duels and blockwars. For example, my blocks go in the 7th slot, but in Bridges and CTF, blocks are the 4th slot. I can move them but they reset every time I respawn. This is already sort of a thing in Eggwars with the favourites menu so that tells me that individual player layouts of items can be saved. This would also really help controller players as they could tab over with their bumpers much easier. Please lmk in the comments if you disagree or agree. Thanks for reading ;)

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Yeah I agree its good idea. I already saw some smaller servers have this feature and Its really helpful. I think it wont be hard to add at least some basics of this feature to CubeCraft.

I must also agree with that think that there is really annoying think with sorting items in hotbar which can be and for me personally is a time killer. Like when I play capture the flag I have to always sort items in my hotbar cuz I have for exact item exact place and Im accustomed to where which item is.

I think somethink like "preset for items" will be good and helpful feature.

Reactions: safwqn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom