Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanNowo

Sep 29, 2019
I was banned permanently instantly instead of first 7 days because of a bad skin and i tried to appeal but it got declined what do i do now its been like 1.5 years

D

Deleted member 469419

I have seen your history of appeals, technically you are not sanctioned, if you mean that they skipped the first 7 days you are wrong, I think you have been confused with the hypixel sanctions system, you see, the CubeCraft sanctions system is totally different to that of hypixel, when you are sanctioned for inappropriate skin it is always a permanent sanction (until you change the skin to a less 'offensive'), maybe when you were sanctioned you appealed while you still had the inappropriate skin and tacos instantly denied your appeal , if this happens again you will have to contact privately with the staff member who sanctioned you explaining the problem.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I have seen your history of appeals, technically you are not sanctioned, if you mean that they skipped the first 7 days you are wrong, I think you have been confused with the hypixel sanctions system, you see, the CubeCraft sanctions system is totally different to that of hypixel, when you are sanctioned for inappropriate skin it is always a permanent sanction (until you change the skin to a less 'offensive'), maybe when you were sanctioned you appealed while you still had the inappropriate skin and tacos instantly denied your appeal , if this happens again you will have to contact privately with the staff member who sanctioned you explaining the problem.
next time read the previous comments, we’ve already answered the question

D

Deleted member 469419

next time read the previous comments, we’ve already answered the question
Hello, I already know you have answered the question, I just wanted to give my opinion and my help, and if not, they could close the thread, don't you think, friend?

~ Greetings

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello,

Please contact AnimalTamer1 HERE or Camezonda HERE to ask for a removal of your punishment. There is a fair possibility that Camezonda will not see Keanu's Discord message when he comes back at work on Monday, so it is best for you to private message him yourself.

If you have got any more questions or issues, feel free to contact me or another staff member. We would be very happy to help you out!
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom