Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Oh my goshhh, I have been wanting penguins to join Minecraft for so long! 🐧❤️

It's quite a shame that penguins are not described as having any useful features like the other two. I also expected them, if they were ever added, to live in snowy biomes (which need serious upgrades by the way), but the stony shore is also a very neglected biome so I'm fine with that.

I might still vote for them because they're adorable and one of my favourite animals in real life, but I don't expect them to win and in the end I would be happy with any of them. I'm also liking how the choices are real animals this time rather than made-up creatures, which is why I wish I could vote for them all. I don't see a good reason why they can't just add all of these to Minecraft. 😔

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh my goshhh, I have been wanting penguins to join Minecraft for so long! 🐧❤️

It's quite a shame that penguins are not described as having any useful features like the other two. I also expected them, if they were ever added, to live in snowy biomes (which need serious upgrades by the way), but the stony shore is also a very neglected biome so I'm fine with that.

I might still vote for them because they're adorable and one of my favourite animals in real life, but I don't expect them to win and in the end I would be happy with any of them. I'm also liking how the choices are real animals this time rather than made-up creatures, which is why I wish I could vote for them all. I don't see a good reason why they can't just add all of these to Minecraft. 😔
Yeah I genuinely wish all these mobs get added. They are so cute and even if the penguin don't add much to the game in terms of item but they will add so much to some of the under ultizlie biomes. Plus baby penguin be so cute.

Reactions: Lyriie and Reesle

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Wow so this is the first time I see mob vote with real animals in it, and also the first time I really wish to be all three implemented as they are all fairly simple mobs.

The penguins are really nice mobs that will bring more life into otherwise pretty empty biom. The boats are already pretty fast on their own(I think the only faster travel method is flying), but of course they can allways be faster!🔥Imagine travelling in boat on ice or blue ice while penguins boosting it.

This will be tough mob vote.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
All of these mobs are actually really good im my opinion. Even though crab might be the most usefull mob, I still might vote for penguin or armadillo! Penguins looked really nice in the trailer, but I also would want to have armor for wolfs.

I feel like this years mob vote will be tight!

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
Wow so this is the first time I see mob vote with real animals in it, and also the first time I really wish to be all three implemented as they are all fairly simple mobs.

The penguins are really nice mobs that will bring more life into otherwise pretty empty biom. The boats are already pretty fast on their own(I think the only faster travel method is flying), but of course they can allways be faster!🔥Imagine travelling in boat on ice or blue ice while penguins boosting it.

This will be tough mob vote.
Riptide 3 tridents exist, and blue ice is on land and penguins are clumsy on land (from what they said on the mob vote video)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom