Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HailedSpace25

Jan 16, 2017
why cant we use paypal to buy ranks i dont have a credit card but i bought a prepaid card and tried to use it with no luck and i was excited to get gold rank but thanks to the payment option cubecraft uses im going to have to wait till im older and have a credit card i was woundering if you could have paypal so kids like me can buy a rank with a prepaid card

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
PayPal was removed due the refund system, people were refunding Ranks and Cubecraft had to pay them extra.
So they were losing money instead of making any profit.
That's why PayPal won't come back for now.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
why cant we use paypal to buy ranks i dont have a credit card but i bought a prepaid card and tried to use it with no luck and i was excited to get gold rank but thanks to the payment option cubecraft uses im going to have to wait till im older and have a credit card i was woundering if you could have paypal so kids like me can buy a rank with a prepaid card
Even know I really want paypal to be added back, it was taken down due to transactions not going through, and people trying to scam for ranks.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Cant you just ask a parent or guardian to put there details in and you give them the money? If not you will have to wait.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
so i have to wait till i can have a credit card :(
Maybe using other methods.
Here in The Netherlands most people use PaySafeCards to buy stuff I'm not sure if they have them where you are.
Or you could ask your parents.

HailedSpace25

Jan 16, 2017
i cant we lost our money once from useing credit card on an online game and they wont let me use their credit card to buy stuff

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday
BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
What is the new challenge?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom