Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dustybonss

Apr 16, 2016
Offending Could be and he is saying them cause of the conversation and the Donating system is "Aids" "Cancer" #MakeDonatingGreatAgain

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
how do i post
Select the right section here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/
After that, you can choose if you would like to make a new thread or reply to a thread. If you would like to create a new thread, press the blue cross at your right. :)

No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...)
That is a rule. ;)

RoaringIron

Jul 13, 2016
Select the right section here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/
After that, you can choose if you would like to make a new thread or reply to a thread. If you would like to create a new thread, press the blue cross at your right. :)

No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...)
That is a rule. ;)
Ah okay, thank you for the tip!

RoaringIron

Jul 13, 2016
@Staff any update on the PayPal feature? It's a great way for the server to earn more donations.

RoaringIron

Jul 13, 2016
Like @Camezonda said, Paypal won't be back untill it's fixed. The question has been answered and this thread is going nowhere. Lock? @Moooofin
The whole point of the thread is so that the staff realize how many people want to donate with PayPal and add it back in. As per the chargeback issue, that can easily be solved in Buycraft.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The whole point of the thread is so that the staff realize how many people want to donate with PayPal and add it back in. As per the chargeback issue, that can easily be solved in Buycraft.
The staff does know how many people would like to use paypal but it just CAN'T. People will abuse it. Idk if they're trying to fix it, but for now, it won't be back.

RoaringIron

Jul 13, 2016
The staff does know how many people would like to use paypal but it just CAN'T. People will abuse it. Idk if they're trying to fix it, but for now, it won't be back.
How will they abuse the PayPal option? Heck, if they could abuse the PayPal option, why would hundreds of thousands of other servers accept PayPal? The only issue Cubecraft is trying to fix is the Chargeback issue, they can easily fix that through Buycraft, just set a command to go off when the chargeback is detected.

RoaringIron

Jul 13, 2016
PayPal will most likely remain disabled because of the people who were abusing it.
How will they abuse the PayPal option? Heck, if they could abuse the PayPal option, why would hundreds of thousands of other servers accept PayPal? The only issue Cubecraft is trying to fix is the Chargeback issue, they can easily fix that through Buycraft, just set a command to go off when the chargeback is detected.

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
It isn't that simple, we need to be 100% sure that they are actually charging back. If it is not the case then there could potentially be a lot of cases where people are falsely being punished and/or having the rank taken away for no reason.

RoaringIron

Jul 13, 2016
It isn't that simple, we need to be 100% sure that they are actually charging back. If it is not the case then there could potentially be a lot of cases where people are falsely being punished and/or having the rank taken away for no reason.
Buycraft has a built in feature that detects the chargebacks, there is nothing that could trigger the chargeback warning.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom