Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

93MC

Jan 26, 2017
CubeCraft,

Look not any person have access to pay with credit card and not all countries have prepaid card.The thing is i ll like if PayPal is added as paying method . Beacouse some people wanna buy rank but they cant beacouse they dont have option to buy Like Paysafecard Mint or pay with credicard but they mey have paypal and is easier then creditcard to use you simply login and click play with founding source that you have linked with paypal. Please Add Paypal as Paying Method Need my IGN message me.

Regards

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
CubeCraft took away compatibility with PayPal because there was many complaints from people, saying that their transaction didn't go through. This is why CubeCraft is probably not gonna have compatibility with PayPal for the foreseeable future.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
CubeCraft took away compatibility with PayPal because there was many complaints from people, saying that their transaction didn't go through. This is why CubeCraft is probably not gonna have compatibility with PayPal for the foreseeable future.
There are a few reasons, actually.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Paypal was removed because donors could have a refund back and keep the rank at the same time.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please contact @Joe Henry in a PM here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe+Henry
or on discord for a faster reply.

You may also send an email to sales@cubecraft.net

Thanks!
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom