Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
This is feature is way overdue.
Pls add this already! Even if it's just for ranked people.
<3

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
The /party command or better said the ''party system'' is on the list of priorities for the Developers, so do not worry about it! They will implement this soon.
Next time, you can suggest your server suggestion/discussion in this section - https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/
This section is meant for website suggestions/discussions.
"Soon"

It seems as if you've had some trouble with your keyboard. Don't worry, I see what you mean, and I will autocorrect it for you...

"in a few years"

:rolleyes:

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
"Soon"

It seems as if you've had some trouble with your keyboard. Don't worry, I see what you mean, and I will autocorrect it for you...

"in a few years"

:rolleyes:
I only give them courage... :oops:
Maybe you are right, maybe not... well, we will see it soon ;)

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
I would like it, but also for no-rankers because that would be too much for ranked and that seems like moneydiggers on Cube.
It seems like they have now enough money to run the server so why would it only be for ranks? :)

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
I would like it, but also for no-rankers because that would be too much for ranked and that seems like moneydiggers on Cube.
It seems like they have now enough money to run the server so why would it only be for ranks? :)
Bcs more people would buy a rank and then they wouldn't then they could employ more developers so updates don't take bloody ages.

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
Bcs more people would buy a rank and then they wouldn't then they could employ more developers so updates don't take bloody ages.
Yes, but than is a rank not special... 1-2 years ago was a diamond rank :OOOO and now hahah you have diamond.
In lobby 1 Skywars there are more ranks than normal players. I counted it yesterday and it were 12 emeralds, 9 obsidian, 6 diamond, 3 gold, 2 lapis, 4 iron. (36) Total in lobby : 60 - So that's more than a half... Stone rank will be special in some weeks/months :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom