Not open for further replies.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Heey! Welcome by this new suggestion:

I think Cubecraft has a lot of active players who would like to play in a party with other players, but they don’t have friends online or can’t find players who would join a party. My suggestion is, add a villager somewhere in the lobby, where it’s possible to see all ‘open’ party’s which you can join.
99VZzCW.jpg

After you opened the ‘Party Page’, you need to choose if you want to create a party or want to join a party. If you choose to create a party, you have to choose for which gamemode your party is going to be, you can choose out Tower Defence, Skywars, Lucky Island and Egg Wars (if there is a team temporary game, for example team survival games, you can choose for this one also). After you choose which gamemode, you need to choose how many people can join your party. For sure if you are a stone rank, you can’t let 8 people join your party. After all of this, your party has been created and will be shown on the party page.
If you want to join someones else their party, you choose ‘join’. Then you need to choose which gamemode you want to join, and a screen with all open party’s will been shown.
esF6XXm.jpg

I think if the ‘Party Page’ will come in the server, a lot of players will play more together and people can make friends. But ofcourse there will be some trollings, people who join and leave a party without playing. A solution can be, you can only use the Party Page if you’re level 15 or higher. This are people who are playing often on the server. Also there can be a spam of created party’s, a solution be only iron rank+ and there is a limited of 5 open party’s for every gamemode.

If you’ve any feedback, or another opinion. Let me know!
Also I made a typo in the poll, correct question is: Should the Party Page be added?

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Before I begin the real comment, your poll has a typo! :)

And yes! It needs a bit of fine-tuning but the general idea is really nice!

Reactions: ShinyArrow
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Top Bottom