Not open for further replies.

MazeBank

May 4, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi everyone,
I thought it would be a cool idea if we could add party plugin
that if u are in 1 party with someone else and the owner joins a game,
the whole party joins with him/her
think of it I think it's cool and easier so friends can play with each other without stressing omg didi joined with u or not.

Greeting Jason

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This idea has been suggested a lot of times, And it's probably in the make, or it's at least on their bucket list, so patience is the key ;)
Anyways still a nice suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: MazeBank

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
This has been suggested many times ;) I'd like to add This for minigames for people That can join easy with their friends. And for an example in My opinion, it would be Nice If you are in a party with 2 players you wil automaticly join the same team (Yes also with other amount of teams) anyways I like This suggestion :)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
As this has been said above, it has been sugested many times in the past.
I hope it comes soon though.
In the future, instead of making a new thread try and search to see if it has been suggested in the past. Also look at this page for future tips on suggestion threads.
Should this have a lock?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested many times, I guess the Developers are working on this and otherwise it's on their ''To-Do list'' so we must have patience until it's released. It is and stays a nice suggestion for the server to be added, so I'm still in for this suggestion.

Reactions: ElPtricko

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
This idea has been suggested a lot of times, And it's probably in the make, or it's at least on their bucket list, so patience is the key ;)
Anyways still a nice suggestion.

This has been suggested many times, I guess the Developers are working on this and otherwise it's on their ''To-Do list'' so we must have patience until it's released. It is and stays a nice suggestion for the server to be added, so I'm still in for this suggestion.
hard evidence of you message farming, stating exact the same thing and changed bucket list to to-do list.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
hard evidence of you message farming, stating exact the same thing and changed bucket list to to-do list.
I'm not stating the exact thing, please read carefully. Are you going to do this every single time that I post something under a thread? I'm giving information and my opinion. You don't have to tell me anymore that you don't like me (in the friendly way), because I know that already.

Good, let's go back to the topic.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Welcome to doctor spoofy:
Spoof #1

I see, I see...
Carry on, we need more:
Spoof #2

Okay okay... let's not rush this decision.
Carry on, we need more:
Spoof #3

It is all good, it's all right. It's okay, tadadadadad.
Carry on, we need more:
Spoof #4

This is just an opinion :)
Carry on, we need more:
Spoof #5

DING DING DING!

Cynamoo wins!

iCheeetah is a pathetic desperate message farmer!

O, wait let me copy YOU this time.

Let's stay on the party topic.
I am admiring that you take the time to write messages like this one. Impressive.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone,
I thought it would be a cool idea if we could add party plugin
that if u are in 1 party with someone else and the owner joins a game,
the whole party joins with him/her
think of it I think it's cool and easier so friends can play with each other without stressing omg didi joined with u or not.

Greeting Jason
Who doesn't agree with this Jason? This is a bright idea but has been suggested heaps of times :p.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I'm not stating the exact thing, please read carefully. Are you going to do this every single time that I post something under a thread? I'm giving information and my opinion. You don't have to tell me anymore that you don't like me (in the friendly way), because I know that already.

Good, let's go back to the topic.
That's nonsense.
You also corrected @ItsTwany for doubleposting but YOU did it too.
Weird

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
That moment everyone replies to a thread with the exact same message. I would suggest all of you to stop replying to a thread when someone else already did it, thanks.

Will lock this thread now as we are currently working on it.

Reactions: Cynamooo and Laskyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom