Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove confirm when leaving a finished game in a party?

• Total voters

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
When you're in a party and not all members of you're team have been eliminated and type /hub or /leave, you have to confirm by clicking on a here in chat. This is amazing as you'll otherwise may be warping your party members out of a game.
BUT when you win a game, therefore not all teammates have to be eliminated you still have to confirm. I find this very annoying... it also doesn't make sense, the game is over let, us leave?

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
When you're in a party and not all members of you're team have been eliminated and type /hub or /leave, you have to confirm by clicking on a here in chat. This is amazing as you'll otherwise may be warping your party members out of a game.
BUT when you win a game, therefore not all teammates have to be eliminated you still have to confirm. I find this very annoying... it also doesn't make sense, the game is over let, us leave?
It is not a bad idea, but there are also people who like that option with which if they add that players can activate and deactivate it to suit each player.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
It is indeed really annoying, but I see the reason for it being there (sort of). It may be a bug, but some people when they win a game want to ”celebrate” by running around, picking up blocks from a chest and try bridging while the blocks get removed. I really like doing this, but I personally wouldn’t mind if the party leader were to leave. Others might get upset by it. Just a though, possibly I’m wrong

D

Deleted member 514857

This is not too much problem but it can be fixed.

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
It is certainly not a bad idea. I only find it a bit exaggerated as it only contains mouse clicks.

I my eyes this isn't a big issue were they should be worried about. There are worse problems.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
It is certainly not a bad idea. I only find it a bit exaggerated as it only contains mouse clicks.

I my eyes this isn't a big issue were they should be worried about. There are worse problems.
considering the amounts of jajajajajaja-s and ggs in the chat after the 10v10 game it is hard to press the confirm thing in chat as the chat moves

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom