Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Hey! I'm Dragon. I don't use the forums too much as I'm usually on the server but I found this cool thing that you can do with parties. I don't think anyone else has shared this feature but if so, let me know!

If you're talking in a party and you don't want to turn the chat off to say something to someone in your team who's not in your party put an exclamation mark like you would do if you were wanting to type something into the global chat. This will allow you to talk to your teammates.

If you're in a party and you don't want to turn the chat off to say something in global chat put two exclamation marks and this will allow you to talk in the global chat.

Pretty useful, yeah? Let me know what you all think!

Reactions: Fliqa
May 7, 2017
Hey! I'm Dragon. I don't use the forums too much as I'm usually on the server but I found this cool thing that you can do with parties. I don't think anyone else has shared this feature but if so, let me know!

If you're talking in a party and you don't want to turn the chat off to say something to someone in your team who's not in your party put an exclamation mark like you would do if you were wanting to type something into the global chat. This will allow you to talk to your teammates.

If you're in a party and you don't want to turn the chat off to say something in global chat put two exclamation marks and this will allow you to talk in the global chat.

Pretty useful, yeah? Let me know what you all think!

I mean ye its helped me dude :)

Reactions: DragonLord
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
LoveAndMafia wrote on Begijntje's profile.
happy birthday to the best wave buddy i could ever have, love u bro, ur incredible
Eli wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Critly's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom