Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CKelting

Welfare Admin
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Feb 14, 2020
485
1,429
204
The Internet
I have seen so many threads like this but..... This is a good a also ummm the death of me :)
 

Lawnti

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
87
115
84
23
They should add Escaping from the beast, a mix of parkour and pvp.
I really like this idea, I YouTuber named TheDutchTerms had a server were you had 2 beasts and 8 runners were you have to reach the finish before the beasts kills you. Sadly the server doesn't exist anymore but it would be nice if CubeCraft made this as a new gamemode in Java and Bedrock. (If a lot of people like this idea I will make a special suggestion with all the information.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Curitx
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance
  • S4nne
    Sr. Moderator

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
Top Bottom