I thinks its a good idea if u add parkour in arcade idk or u like it

Maitemet

Reactions: Ayroh

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Parkour is an old CCGN game that is currently being worked on since they already have a game dedicated to parkour, I don't think they need it in arcade

If you are talking about putting Parkour into arcade and moving the game completely, then unless they compress the game I don't think it'd fit the arcades bite-sized minigames.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi cubecraft,
I thinks its a good idea if u add parkour in arcade idk or u like it

Maitemet
Yes Please!
Parkour is an old CCGN game that is currently being worked on since they already have a game dedicated to parkour, I don't think they need it in arcade

If you are talking about putting Parkour into arcade and moving the game completely, then unless they compress the game I don't think it'd fit the arcades bite-sized minigames.
Sweet.
Maybe it should be added as they can fit another game in the compass menu?
+1

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
I would personally like to have parkour as a stand-alone game, but one thing that arcade should bring back, imo, is hide-and-seek.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom