Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think there should be different parkour gamemodes?

• Well, it depends on what they are...

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Eww, gamemodes? I just want to jump from block to block and occasionally ladder to ladder!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That would be cool!

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
Introduction
As most people know, in the game menu, there is a pair of chain mail boots that say, "Parkour." Under the "Parkour," it says "In Maintenance." The "In Maintenance" has been under other games, (Correct me if I'm wrong) like PVP and Ultra Hardcore. Both of these games have turned out to be awesome! If anyone was here before when you could still go on it, you might remember it was bland. If my memory is correct, I think there used to be a middle place where you spawn in, and little parkour trails (and I mean little) leading off of it. I have made this thread to make suggestions for the new parkour.
Suggestions
  1. Sooo, first of all I was thinking there could be different games in Parkour, like there are with PVP.
  2. I was thinking that one Parkour game could be competitive, where multiple players have an identically spaced sequence of blocks with an ending at the end of each one. The first player to get to the end wins. Maybe you could do something like you did with the Arcade where there are multiple matches to see who wins. Also, if you fall, you won't be eliminated, but you will have to restart.
  3. There could also be just a really long relaxing stretch of parkour, like there was in the old arcade lobby. It is supposed to be relaxing, but not too hard and aggravating. When you fall, you just respawn on the block where you missed the jump. If one jump keeps getting you, there will be a skip button in the players hotbar where they can skip a block or two.
  4. In this gamemode, there will be an easy, an intermediate, a difficult, and a pro level. (The pro level could have ladders and fence posts, while the easy level might just be really straightforard, with normal blocks.) At the end of each level, you will receive a token of some sort that you can cash in for XP, points, or if you collect 5, a cubelet. To prevent players from just going on the easy level 50 times and farming tokens, there will be a limit for how many times you can get a token from the parkour levels each day. Also, the easier the level, the less the reward is for beating it. This next idea might be hard to do, but it would be cool to change up the parkour every two weeks or so so people don't get bored.
Conclusion
Thank you for looking at this! I appreciate that you took the time, and Cubecraft Staff, I hope you take these suggestions into consideration when working on Parkour! Does anyone else have suggestions? I MUST KNOW!

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Introduction
As most people know, in the game menu, there is a pair of chain mail boots that say, "Parkour." Under the "Parkour," it says "In Maintenance." The "In Maintenance" has been under other games, (Correct me if I'm wrong) like PVP and Ultra Hardcore. Both of these games have turned out to be awesome! If anyone was here before when you could still go on it, you might remember it was bland. If my memory is correct, I think there used to be a middle place where you spawn in, and little parkour trails (and I mean little) leading off of it. I have made this thread to make suggestions for the new parkour.
Suggestions
  1. Sooo, first of all I was thinking there could be different games in Parkour, like there are with PVP.
  2. I was thinking that one Parkour game could be competitive, where multiple players have an identically spaced sequence of blocks with an ending at the end of each one. The first player to get to the end wins. Maybe you could do something like you did with the Arcade where there are multiple matches to see who wins. Also, if you fall, you won't be eliminated, but you will have to restart.
  3. There could also be just a really long relaxing stretch of parkour, like there was in the old arcade lobby. It is supposed to be relaxing, but not too hard and aggravating. When you fall, you just respawn on the block where you missed the jump. If one jump keeps getting you, there will be a skip button in the players hotbar where they can skip a block or two.
  4. In this gamemode, there will be an easy, an intermediate, a difficult, and a pro level. (The pro level could have ladders and fence posts, while the easy level might just be really straightforard, with normal blocks.) At the end of each level, you will receive a token of some sort that you can cash in for XP, points, or if you collect 5, a cubelet. To prevent players from just going on the easy level 50 times and farming tokens, there will be a limit for how many times you can get a token from the parkour levels each day. Also, the easier the level, the less the reward is for beating it. This next idea might be hard to do, but it would be cool to change up the parkour every two weeks or so so people don't get bored.
Conclusion
Thank you for looking at this! I appreciate that you took the time, and Cubecraft Staff, I hope you take these suggestions into consideration when working on Parkour! Does anyone else have suggestions? I MUST KNOW!
pretty nice ideas tho!
+1 from me!
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

CaptaiinAmerica

Oct 19, 2016
rubik_cube_man's house
Introduction
Suggestions
Conclusion
These are some pretty good ideas. I agree with you on these! :D

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy bday
@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom