Votes: 21 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

JavaLikesAgua

May 16, 2016
I suggest the CubeCraft staff finally release parkour. I am positive it has said "in maintenance" for more than a year now.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Yes I definitly am.
But I don't care When they release it because there Will be a time That it has been released.

Otherwise If you want to know, They're not giving out their release dates.

Reactions: Jackelele

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
It has most likely been in maintenance because they have been working on a lot of different projects and most likely putting other ones before this.they can't just relese whenever they so chose because it is possible that not a lot is done.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I suggest the CubeCraft staff finally release parkour. I am positive it has said "in maintenance" for more than a year now.
The Cubecraft staff can't release parkour as it isn't finsished. Asking for releasing is not allowed on the forums.
Here in the official forums rules >
9- Do not make threads or post comments asking when given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.

I know that it is a suggestion, But suggesting for releasing is also not allowed.
Or I am wrong? @Marieke2001

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The Cubecraft staff can't release parkour as it isn't finsished. Asking for releasing is not allowed on the forums.
Here in the official forums rules >
9- Do not make threads or post comments asking when given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.

I know that it is a suggestion, But suggesting for releasing is also not allowed.
He isn't asking when it's going to be released. He's suggesting the Staff to release Parkour.
-------------------------------------
Parkour is still in maintenance, but I think it'll be released soon. You just have to wait until it's released :)

Reactions: MalakMos

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I was never here till just after they placed it under matinence...
Its not like it would be that great...
For me atleast...
You have NO idea how cool Parkour was. The first one was absolutely amazing. Then they replaced it with something pretty bad but it still had a sick dragon sculpture.
All the lobbies did back then.
was cool.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
yeah no it isn't against the rules
it isn't asking anything about this it is saying release it not asking when will it be released thus it doesn't apply
is the thread basically useless due to almost sure denial
absolutely but it is still not against the rules
I was never here till just after they placed it under matinence...
Its not like it would be that great...
For me atleast...
You have NO idea how cool Parkour was. The first one was absolutely amazing. Then they replaced it with something pretty bad but it still had a sick dragon sculpture.
All the lobbies did back then.
was cool.
I am pretty sure they were making a joke about them being bad at parkour
though it may have been in maintenance for over a year now
I think Snap sums it up best in a suggestion they made "How To Bring Back Parkour" now though this was made a few months ago judging that Snap knew the background to this I am willing to bet Snap knew it was going to still require a lot of fixing and I don't think the staff team have really been aiming for that department recently especially with all these other updates
I don't think that Parkour is really well ready

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉