Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Parkour, try to stay on topic!

iuseatrackpad

Jan 22, 2022
Hey y'all.

I've just recently grinded competitive parkour, so I'm pretty new to the community. Went from 88 wins less than a month ago to now over 500 and currently ranked 52nd on the leaderboard. Ever since I started, the map Music has always made me freeze for a couple seconds in the exact same spots. It's predictable now and I can work around it, but usually I just leave lol. Even one of the mods, Josher, experiences the same thing, so I know it's not just me. However, yesterday morning I was grinding out some more wins and apparently the ladders are glitching now too. When jumping from a ladder to another ladder, sometimes it teleports me back to the first ladder, and then I can't move from that ladder. It just teleports me back. So I've had to voluntarily jump off and go back the checkpoint and hope it doesn't glitch again. It almost always happens on the ladder jumps going around block towers, such as on Oriental and Prison, as well as the ladders at the end of Music, making that map even more annoying lol. A person I was racing against had the same problem, so once again I know it isn't just me. I've discovered that if I jump up and back so I'm off the ladder, and then immediately forward so I catch the ladder again, it sorta 'resets' me, and I'm no longer glitched to that ladder. It's still not always reliable and the glitch is ruining the quality of some maps. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem, and if any Cubecraft staff see this, if you guys know about this. I know this probably would warrant a bug report, but I wanted to expound upon the issue.

Thanks for reading!
Competitive Parkour nerd, IUseATrackpad

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom