Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Parkour, try to stay on topic!

ibrohim

Dec 22, 2023
I've finished parkour, passed all the levels, earned almost 300 gold stars, but the first place in the top has more than 2000 gold stars, what should we do now? Replay all old levels and think that it's never inevitable to get to the top in parkour? Im playing in this server mostly for parkour, but i finished it, so I almost don't play, Why you lower the levels, did they bother you?

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Try doing all the modifier medals. They're pretty fun, whilst still being the same old parkour formula.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I've had a concept on the backburner for a while to get a new mode on Parkour for MCO.

Which introduces longer levels - 20-40 mins - that you'd be able to unlock by having a parkour rank or a certain number of gold stars. Replayable for speedrunning. You'll see a lot of these on TikTok storytimes.

This is something I'd like to get done for next year.

In the meantime, we'd add levels here and there to normal mode. But parkour is one of our least popular games, unfortunately, so priorities go towards the bigger games.

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
I've had a concept on the backburner for a while to get a new mode on Parkour for MCO.

Which introduces longer levels - 20-40 mins - that you'd be able to unlock by having a parkour rank or a certain number of gold stars. Replayable for speedrunning. You'll see a lot of these on TikTok storytimes.

In the meantime, we'd add levels here and there to normal mode. But parkour is one of our least popular games, unfortunately, so priorities go towards the bigger games.
Oh my God, a new parkour gamemode that looks great 🤩 and also has long stages that reach 20-40 mins this looks difficult and challenging💪
I'm excited, I'm always excited about parkour🔥

Please guys we don't want new rank content levels because it is the reason for all the bugs
Listen to me all the leaderboard bugs and statistics bugs caused by the rank levels

I suggest give the recipients of the rank anything else like cages or win effect or something like that

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021

Haha, now we know what ur tiktok looks like. a bunch of reddit storriess with parkour background.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom