Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
There's a really annoying feature in paintball right now where, if you throw enough snowballs and survive, you get like 1 snowball per second with nothing else. That's hardly good for a paintball game, especially if you are a really good player and you have to give the opposing team a free kill because you killed so many people. Here's what I mean if you don't understand:
My suggestion is to fix it, so that this doesn't happen. Perhaps you could fill all the players inventories with snowballs, or do some command stuff so that it practically always stays at a stack my immediately testing for 60-63 snowballs, then giving you the appropriate amount more to get you always back to 64. This would be really helpful if it was implemented.

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
I like the way how it is now. Because you need to be aiming well ore you will lose lots of snowballs instead of just spamming in the hope you hit the person. The way how it is rn takes more skill in my opinion.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I think getting about 5-8 snowballs per kill would be a good way to fix this. (I only played 2 games so this might already be a thing and I didn't notice)
I like this reward system^. Though I do agree that you get snowballs too slow, so it would be a good thing to have them go in your inventory a bit faster.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yes,
Paintball even Arcade hasn't had any updates in Ages.
HourGlass wasn't really the best Update possible.
Anyway I do think we should be able to get more snowballs
I think getting about 5-8 snowballs per kill would be a good way to fix this. (I only played 2 games so this might already be a thing and I didn't notice)
Think this idea is perfect.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
There's a really annoying feature in paintball right now where, if you throw enough snowballs and survive, you get like 1 snowball per second with nothing else. That's hardly good for a paintball game, especially if you are a really good player and you have to give the opposing team a free kill because you killed so many people. Here's what I mean if you don't understand:
My suggestion is to fix it, so that this doesn't happen. Perhaps you could fill all the players inventories with snowballs, or do some command stuff so that it practically always stays at a stack my immediately testing for 60-63 snowballs, then giving you the appropriate amount more to get you always back to 64. This would be really helpful if it was implemented.
I do agree with this, maybe they should at least raise the speed of getting them a little bit.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom