Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hello there,
Lately I watched a vid from a Hypixel youtuber, who used /p add on someone, then joined another game and took that person with him, and then his friend won. I wondered if that also actually worked on CubeCraft, so me and a friend joined the same game in SkyWars (we did not team, just joined the same game, what is not against the rules). Then, when just 2 guys were left, one of us partied one of the final two guys left, and then left the game, so the last person wins.
This is just stupid, we thought, because, when some people party, you can just party invite one of the last guys, so your friend wins. Especially with newer players this would just give an unfair advantage.
Thats why I'm asking if you guys can remove that from the game. So when you use /p, you can't leave the game as long as some people in your party are still alive.

Have a nice day,
Wiikend

Reactions: Vumby and Starry

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I do think you should be able to leave because sometimes your party agrees on leaving. I'd perfer a message in the chat you have to click on to agree on leaving.

Question, which YouTuber/video was it?

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I am not sure about this one. Whenever I am still alive in a game and get a party invite, I won’t accept it yet until I lost/won the game. However, newer player don’t know about this. Maybe they can add a warning that if the party-owner leaves, the player will automatically leave too.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I do think you should be able to leave because sometimes your party agrees on leaving. I'd perfer a message in the chat you have to click on to agree on leaving.

Question, which YouTuber/video was it?
A hypixel youtuber. Actually forgot which one it was. But they did it because there was a hacker. I think Bitzel..?

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I am not sure about this one. Whenever I am still alive in a game and get a party invite, I won’t accept it yet until I lost/won the game. However, newer player don’t know about this. Maybe they can add a warning that if the party-owner leaves, the player will automatically leave too.
I think that is a good one

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
A hypixel youtuber. Actually forgot which one it was. But they did it because there was a hacker. I think Bitzel..?
Ah, I think it was Skeppy then. Could that be correct?

Maybe they can add a warning that if the party-owner leaves, the player will automatically leave too.
Do you mean the party-owner will get the message? or the players? Giving players a message is a good idea, but I still think that the player should accept going to the hub.

ElAstronauta

Dec 27, 2018
It’s quite the unfair advantage there, however, consider the following scenario: A content creator is live and would love to play with their subscribers on CCG via party; furthermore, they joined a SkyWars game and some of the players from the game are still alive, but one of the players from the party is hiding or trying to prolong the game to piss the content creator. The content creator and the players in the party have to suffer the actions of that player and have to wait until they die to join another game or they could just kick them from the party. Maybe adding @CraftCreatures option to the party system would be a great add-on.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
It’s quite the unfair advantage there, however, consider the following scenario: A content creator is live and would love to play with their subscribers on CCG via party; furthermore, they joined a SkyWars game and some of the players from the game are still alive, but one of the players from the party is hiding or trying to prolong the game to piss the content creator. The content creator and the players in the party have to suffer the actions of that player and have to wait until they die to join another game or they could just kick them from the party. Maybe adding @CraftCreatures option to the party system would be a great add-on.
But if that is the case, you can just kick the player the content creator is pissed by, or make this only available to bigger content creators because they (probably) don't abuse it.

Vumby

Oct 23, 2016
Today I played some tower defense with some friends in a party, but the party owner got afk kicked and he took all of us to the lobby which seems pretty unfair. So i agree with this.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I disagree. Why to join the party during the game if you know the player who invited you is dead?
Well, I did and some people fell for it. And what if you're with 3 people, of whom 2 are in a party. You leave the party, invite the other last person and let you're original party member win by leaving.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom