• i dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_Sturgeon

Aug 31, 2015
Essex, UK
I think, with topic such as this one, personal preference is a massive factor. Personally I like getting OP stuff as for me it makes the game more fun. Also when a player is presented with OP 'endgame' item sets it makes them feel as if they have achieved something, despite them having achieved fairly little. The feeling of achievement has been known to make games more enjoyable - it's a fact that many games are based solely around like Puzzle games for example.

However, not everyone likes getting OP items straight off the starting line as it feels like they are cheating and skipping a large portion of the game, just to get to the 'endgame' state. Some people actually prefer to work hard and are less susceptible to the artificial feeling that they've achieved something. It must also be said that this approach rewards individual skill over random luck as to who gets the best OP items, which may be preferable to players who have practised the mechanics required to PvP well in Minecraft for a long time.

TL;DR: I would like it due to my personal preference however a notable portion of the community have said it would be a bad idea, if a lot of the community doesn't find the idea fun, then there's not much point in actually implementing it.

(I know a lot of my posts on suggestions like this aren't really definitive, I'm just trying to provide what I perceive to be both sides of the argument so others can come to their own conclusions as to whether or not they like the idea.)

Reactions: PartyBlaze

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
But it encourages donating and it means not just anyone can vote.

*cough* SkyWars *cough*

some people donate for Diamond in order to gain ability to vote for OP or some sort. Lucky Islands is okay as it is, doesnt need any modifications at the moment. adding overpowered chests will remove the use of the wands as well.

-1, as it will ruin the game.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I don't think this is really necessary. The point of Lucky Blocks is that everything is random and based purely on luck. Overpowered blocks would just result in everyone getting tons of great stuff and nothing crappy or mediocre.

It seems to me like suggesting Overpowered Hide and Seek and all the hiders get to hide as netherrack in the nether map, or as stained clay in the wild west map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom