Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gaIaxy

Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't think overpowered items couldn't be fixed but right now they are awful. Why? The fights take so long and it just isn't fun. The blocks and food are cheap, which is nice, but something needs to be done about the armor, and price of golden apples. Even though this mode seems like it should be shorter, it just ends up taking much longer than a normal game. It isn't fun and needs to be fixed, removed, or changed into a separate mode for people with rank.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Well, for me, its my personal favourite, because I can end a round so much faster than in normal/hardcore. I mean yes, a combat usually takes longer, and if the game takes a bit that people can farm stuff, a pure dmg fight can can really long, but dont forget that you can also end a fight by pushing the enemy out of the world.

Reactions: klqus

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I personally like the way overpowered is already, because everything is so cheap it easier to rush someone and overall finish the game alot faster

mariannaaa

Mar 18, 2020
i love overpowered items, it makes the game quick. you can easily grab anything you want without having to waste much time. but idk, i prefer a million times over normal

klqus

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2017
United Kingdom
OP does take skill, you just have to know how to play it correctly in order for the game to go on faster. Simply just rush people, don't sit and wait at your bases while everyone else is doing the same. That is why players end up in diamond armor, 10 god apples, 5 sets of iron armor etc. OP mode should not be "fixed" or removed, it is a very fun quick Gamemode when played in the right way. As well for gear, if you know what you are doing, you can easily kill someone in iron gear while you're still in leather. Different tactics will also help with this too.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
OP does take skill, you just have to know how to play it correctly in order for the game to go on faster. Simply just rush people, don't sit and wait at your bases while everyone else is doing the same. That is why players end up in diamond armor, 10 god apples, 5 sets of iron armor etc. OP mode should not be "fixed" or removed, it is a very fun quick Gamemode when played in the right way. As well for gear, if you know what you are doing, you can easily kill someone in iron gear while you're still in leather. Different tactics will also help with this too.
No, you spam, you win that's it

klqus

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2017
United Kingdom
Lol, seems like you are just mad about the bows. Honestly if you are playing the game by just bow spamming then no wonder it takes ages and you don't end up winning which makes you hate the gamemode altogether.

Reactions: Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Lol, seems like you are just mad about the bows. Honestly if you are playing the game by just bow spamming then no wonder it takes ages and you don't end up winning which makes you hate the gamemode altogether.
No not necessarily with bows, I know how to deal with that, it's the sword spamming that sucks. Whoever has the higher cps wins.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
No not necessarily with bows, I know how to deal with that, it's the sword spamming that sucks. Whoever has the higher cps wins.
I strongly disagree, having a high cps certainly will give an advantage over some players, but do you think you could win a fight without aiming, and just spamming your mouse? Both 1.8 and 1.9 pvp vary in the skills needed to succeed. But in both versions, aiming, correct movement, and other overall skills, are all important, so high cps ≠ better player.

Reactions: klqus and Conea64

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Very well said!

Reactions: klqus and Conea64

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
Personally I prefer faster games around 3-4 min. With out op mode myself and I think many others in the bedrock ew community would prob stop playing. It would become boring and way more time consuming

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I strongly disagree, having a high cps certainly will give an advantage over some players, but do you think you could win a fight without aiming, and just spamming your mouse? Both 1.8 and 1.9 pvp vary in the skills needed to succeed. But in both versions, aiming, correct movement, and other overall skills, are all important, so high cps ≠ better player.
No u

I cant win this argument because I'm probably wrong, but its genuinely something that isn't really balanced.

Reactions: klqus and Drakie❤
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom