Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Henry

Apr 5, 2014
my house
I think cc should have more original games on the games server. If you go to other servers, you can see that they have most of the games here. I think it will make the server more populated. If you've ever been to mineplex, there's tons of original games that they came up with and sometimes 30k people are on at once.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Its not easy to add games.. Especially when they're original and might not know what the code may look like (Idk I'm not a coder lel) Also, try not to advertise on this thread.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
I can't tell if you're serious or not. I didn't type the IP so it's really not advertising
Its kind of obvious ...the ip i mean...

Anyways
Its not easy to add games.. Especially when they're original and might not know what the code may look like (Idk I'm not a coder lel) Also, try not to advertise on this thread.
Yes the code sometimes is more complicated if there is no template to start on...(Btw im a coder...not a amazing one but a decent one xD)But i do have to agree that games such as colour shuffle ( https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/minigames-suggestion-colour-shuffle.5215/ )and other is needed...

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
I believe 'Parkour Minigame' was invented and coded by rubik. I think so anyway.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom