Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this build?

• Total voters

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Some people are blessed with this level of creativity. I would struggle with just a few blocks on one of the temples and ultimately give up because never in a million years would I be able to finish even one of them

building is so ridiculously hard for me but you’ve made it look easy. I’ll just stick to being a mediocre pvper. I salute you sir :)

Reactions: Nutuu and Hoshi

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
How long does it takes to build that? I dont see youre designer role? Go apply!!!
How long time do this take to build
I think like 3.5 weeks, worked daily and many hours a day, at first I made very slow progress but in the end I managed to build faster.
This looks so awesome and great, good job!! You’re 100x better than me at building.
Thanks! Building is about practicing so much ;D
amazing!!
Thanks ^^
Can you learn me also building? If i try to make a house its of dirt
Building is about practicing and building, I'm also getting better all the time!

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
I think it looks amazing, but for someone with a less good pc those glass panes might be a problem. Following the glass panes it might be an idea to reduce the usage of them abit.

Good build, without a doubt another map they will think about adding.

Reactions: Nutuu

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
I think it looks amazing, but for someone with a less good pc those glass panes might be a problem. Following the glass panes it might be an idea to reduce the usage of them abit.

Wdym xd?
This isn't a map submission, this is just a build in general for practice. + there are no glasspanes in this build (?)

D

Deleted member 294498

He's using a shader

Reactions: Nutuu
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom