Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Appreciate the details and time you both gave!

Mind explaining what you don't like? If the aforementioned solutions don't work for you, I could still find more ways to help fix it and make it pseudo-impossible to exploit.

It's not something I don't like but I just feel unsure about, a little uneasy you could say.
I do however, like the thought of being able to spectate the game when I'm with my friends so hopefully that gets added.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Appreciate the details and time you both gave!

It's not something I don't like but I just feel unsure about, a little uneasy you could say.
I do however, like the thought of being able to spectate the game when I'm with my friends so hopefully that gets added.
Can you tell this to high staff? Or developers?

AdamvriesssGG

Jan 20, 2020
Since someone is bound to once disconnect due to their internet, the server or perhaps because you accidently clicked the disconnect button while they were just trying to adjust something in their settings. Wouldn't it be handy if you were able to reconnect to the game you were just playing?
+1 my friend is having trouble with this a lot! I totally support this idea

AdamvriesssGG

Jan 20, 2020
Since someone is bound to once disconnect due to their internet, the server or perhaps because you accidently clicked the disconnect button while they were just trying to adjust something in their settings. Wouldn't it be handy if you were able to reconnect to the game you were just playing?
Its a nice idea however i do think people will abuse this idea

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
No me with good wifi never gets kicked only laggers get kicked and thats good because they are lagg abusing so its good that they get kicked keep it like this

Aug 25, 2017
No me with good wifi never gets kicked only laggers get kicked and thats good because they are lagg abusing so its good that they get kicked keep it like this
No, the whole point of this situation is that you want to reconnect because you were disconnected under circumstances of (for example) internet shutting down or accidently pressing Disconnect in the menu. I don't see why you should be able to reconnect to a lucky island or skywars match, but I can see the purpose for it being implemented eggwars or tower defense since for eggwars you can just respawn and l lose your items once disconnected which is in most cases more worthwhile than having to rejoin a new match.

When jumping into the void in eggwars you can also respawn, this is in most cases quicker than rejoining and reconnecting to the server as you would have already died to the void before you even connect to the server if you would have disconnected instead. As for tower defense, there should be no problem in reconnecting to a game whatsoever as it can't benefit you in any form except for not being forced to join a new match.

Lag abusing is apart from reconnecting and you could report the player if they do so.

Reactions: WolfDen133

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
This has suggested more times but it will be really helpful to have that. 1 time I had full diamond and the best in EggWars, I got kicked for flying, so it would be good if you can reconnect for those games. I think it will be more difficult to make it in Solo Skywars or Team SkyWars because you have 1 life, but for EggWars it will be good! +1 :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Top Bottom