Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
The cubelet animation is fine and can add suspense which is good. But sometimes when you are in a rush (e.g you're in a party and someone wants to open a cubelet before everyone can join a game) or when you have many cubelets to open, it can be a bit annoying how long it takes.

So I came up with the a possible solution of adding an option in the cubelet menu to enable or disable the cubelet animation that could look something like this:

1643299836705.png

It usually takes 9 seconds for a super cubelet to open including the animation, without the animation it could be less than 1 second as you can see here:

Thanks for reading and tell me your opinions!

Ireeeem

Novice Member
Oct 9, 2020
Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
This would be amazing!! I sometimes have soo many cubelets to open and skipping the animation would spare a lot of time, I would use this if this gets implemented! :D

Reactions: GladiusYugen

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Please, I was opening Cubelets for one and half hours. And only got 2.2% new items, waste of time these cubelets

Reactions: GladiusYugen

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello GladiusYugen,

Thanks for creating this suggestion! The server team has discussed your suggestion, and unfortunately we came to the conclusion to deny it.

We feel as though this suggestion would require us quite some development time, compared to the minor inconvenience this feature is.

You can always ask a party leader to wait a minute, try to open cubelets more often instead of stacking them, or just wait out the few seconds it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom